March 26 2019 GOD SHOWS UP IN A BIG WAY

Wow well it's been a minute since I have written a blog, thought would do quick short update.
So March 18th I returned to the road (yes I know thanks, now they we have rolled our eyes let's move forward shall we) I did a lot of research again, and landed at Crum Trucking in Batesville Indiana.
Really wish when I had left Titan instead of wasting time a Schneider Trucking I should have came here but everything happens for a reason. I actually learned a couple things from them so wasn't a total failure.
       Showed up here Monday morning on the 18th, for orientation, was very impressed with EVERYONE I met, through out the week we met different people in the office, EVERYONE from the President to the Mechanics, ALL VERY FRIENDLY caring people. Tuesday the President even took me and the other new employee to lunch, so we could just "Hang out" Away from the office, to just chat, get to know each other on a personal level. Yes I met the President of Titan, but just for a moment and while we were out on the range, never sat down to have lunch with us. Don't get me wrong EACH Company I have gathered and retained A TON of information, just wasn't the right fit. Which is fine, I put it in God's hands and look where he brought me. HE brought me to THIS PLACE at THIS TIME FOR A REASON, and I am glad he did. Spent the rest of the week learning and doing orientation stuff.
      March 25th I left my house at 0230 in the morning to drive to Greensburg Indiana to meet with my "trainer" now I put that in quotations because I am really just riding shot gun all week until another trainer comes available, his dedicated route (which 85% of the runs here are dedicated) is scheduled pretty tight and a student could end up stranding them some were because they don't drive as fast or what ever, like I said, EVERY Opportunity is a learning opportunity. So we leave Greensburg, go over to Shelbyville to the Honda plant pick up a loaded trailer, and go to Danville Illinois to drop off a load, the reload and drive over to Topeka Indiana (NOT KANSAS) to drop off and reload and come back to greensburg, total trip time is right around 12.5 hours if we don't get stuck at a shipper. Because Greensburg is 84 miles ONE WAY from my home, I am NOT driving that every day, so they have a few extra trucks on the yard at Batesville so right now I am staying at Hotel Volvo haha.
    March 26th wake up early, run over to Greensburg, (Pre-trip the truck) decide I better run across the street to the restroom. So I drive across the road to a BP Gas station, come out and....FLAT TIRE...Really Really I don't have time or the money to fix this. So I tell the Gas Station attendant I will have to come back this eve and deal with this. She said "No Worries Doll, have a good day" So walk over to the truck and down the road we go. I was praying all day for God to come up with an answer to figuring out how to pay for a tire I can't afford, in a town I don't know. Well as we were heading back from our last drop, a check I have been waiting of for about 2 Weeks, was finally in my account which means I can now at least afford A new tire. So we get back into town, park the truck, and my trainer said "Hop in the jeep I'll run you over there and we will get the tire fixed. So pull the spare donut and jack out of the car...jack is Rusted and won't open, Trainer get's jack out of his truck, jacks the car up I take the flat tire off the driver side and get the donut and put on, lower the car, and it goes right to the rim.....CRAP FLAT..So trainer said through it in the jeep we are gonna run up to the local mom and pop shop and see if we can get a tire. We pull into the lot at 17:04, they close at 17:00, one advantage to the small town, is my trainer knows the owner so he agrees to search his inventory for a used tire. NOTHING, crap, so He said well let's run up to Walmart see what they have. Get up to Walmart and GOD SHOW'S up, (apparently the tires on the corolla are an odd size) Walmart said "Um Actually we have 2 Goodyear all weather 50,000 miles tires, okay I only need 1 what's the price...UMMM he said I'll give em to you for $30/piece is that okay???? These are normally $95 tires. Okay well let's get both of them, well with mounting and valve stem and all that jazz the guy said be right around $100 with tax about $107..Cool let's do that, so he runs out takes my tire mounts it and brings it back into me, said your good to go, I said okay well let's pay and then we will run over through it on the corolla and I can bring the car back over here". He said "No go ahead and take the tire and fix it them come back we will take care of the bill when you get back" FLOORED..Okay, so we drive the mile up the road to the BP station, through the BRAND NEW Tire On and I run back up to Walmart so they can change the Passenger side. He comes back in prints my receipt says alright $88? I said Um what..(no I wasn't complaining just didn't hear him) He said $88, thought you said was gonna be like $110 or what ever, he said, yeah but I gave you a manager discount because I saw your EMT Jacket in the back seat and figured you where a First Responder and your shirt also says EMT on it, so as MY way of saying THANK YOU for serving as a First Responder I am going to give you a discount. WOW wait WOW.. THANK YOU SO MUCH. God Bless you and he will bless you one day in a big way.

So for those of you who are doubters that Prayer DOESN'T Work, there is proof positive WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE. We may not always know what God is working on in our life, we may not know what HIS plans are..But Know God is working on as many as 3,000 different things in your life and you may only be aware of 3 or 4.

Trust God Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,plans for welfare,and not for evil,to give you a future and a hope.

Thank you for reading, and I will update you when I can...
Live
Laugh
Love Someone

MY GOD REIGNS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Schneider Day #3 Done

Day 1 Schneider Attempt #2