Day 1 Schneider Attempt #2

Oct 02 2018

     After arriving at Training Center on 10/03/2018, went in for my DOT Physical, and the Dr. said my glands in my neck were swollen and my throat was hurting and was just feeling under the weather. Well because of the swollen glands and sore throat they decided to send me home. So went to family Dr. who diagnosed me with Viral Sinus Infection, but NO FLU. So sat at home and rested for the week and called my recruiter to get set up for this week. (one benefit of such a large company this orientation starts every week)
 
      10/08/2018
       Arrived back in Indianapolis around 20:00, got to the hotel and find out they have no rooms available, and I need to call Schneider Travel center to make other arrangements. So I called them and they had NO Record of me supposing to be here, and no idea what to do. Well I told her I am NOT driving all the way home, and we need to figure something out. So for the time being they put me in the Country Inn and Suites and said Training center could figure it out Tuesday.

     10/09/2018
     Arrived at the Training center at 645 after a decent nights sleep. Tried to sign in to make sure my medical information was okay, and guess what "NO Information Available" So they tell me to call this company to get me signed in. NO INFORMATION, so I need to call my driver recruiter and have her put me into the system. Oh thank goodness that her days off are Monday and Tuesday, so told the lead instructor, and he said he would handle it. So after an hour they got me INTO the system. So off to Physical, Urine Screen and got to have parts of my legs shaved for the hair follicle test. Stood up and got to the area for my eye screening, and my left eye went blury so after it happening twice, she asked how long ago had it been since I had an eye exam. I said July, she said ah your okay, onward to the Dr for the physical, and wait behind 8 other students. Got into finally see the Dr, and she asked for my CPAP compliance so I handed her the paper work and she said this is great for 30 days but if you want a YEAR medical card I will need at least 90 days compliance, of course you will. So we continue the physical and pass all that with no issues. So I leave the office and go call the pulmonary people. They of course can't find the information so I give them the fax number and send it IF they other find it. well how about that 10 mins they call back and say they have the information and they are going to fax it to the Dr. 5 mins later the Dr brings me my medical card for a year. Woo Hoo Finally. Rest of the day BORING Paperwork. Tomorrow hopefully will be better. Got to the Extended Stay got my room assignment and found out I would have a roommate which is cool with me, but he was under the impression that he would be by himself, so he was a little upset about that but it will work out I hope.
Needless to say SATAN Showed up in a big way these last 2 weeks, but with lots of prayer and patience he was defeated. Thanks Be to God


Thanks for Traveling with me
Live
Laugh
Love One Another
firemedic2816

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Schneider Day #3 Done